quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011

For my English class


I like English music but I like more Britsh singers such as. The Smiths, David Bowie, Sting and Yhe Police, Led Zeppelin, New Order, Depeche Mode and The Cure.
These singers and bands speak these things I lile but today, I will write about romantic words (for my English class) in any music these bands or singers. In this moment I am using words to the song “If you don´t know me by now” by Simple Red. Now, a little history about Simple Red:
Simple Red was a Brithsh soul band that sold more than 50 million álbuns over a 25-years career. Their style drew influences from “blue – eyed soul”, new romantic, rock, reaggae and jazz. Since it´s early days the main driving force behind the band was singer Mick Hucknall, who by the time the band broke up in 2010 was the only original member left.
The Simple Red band is as English band but is not my favorite band. I don´t like much.
Other favorite band: The Beatles, The Smiths and Morrisey and Pear Jam (the last band is american band).

Composing

I am a romantic woman. I love to listen to romantic words of lips of man but a special man. I like to see eye to eye to see the truth.
In one relationship the most important word is: trust and loyalty. The trust is the base of one health relationship. “the rest can go hell”.
I don´t have spend my time with bad mans because “my heart´s an open wound”.

Fontes: wikipedia / Eddie Vedder in Longing to belong / David Bowie in Absolute Beginners

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário